Friday, August 24, 2012

Getting To Know The Host!

Hello to all Kingdom Hearts fans out there! I am SaveMeTonight-- your host, but just calling me Save is awesome enough.This blog is for all new and old Kingdom Hearts fans. Gameplay, story, and characters will be explained for all.  So if you are looking for information, spoilers, news on Square-Enix then this is your place to be! I found out about Kingdom Hearts  a couple years ago and first started off with Kingdom Hearts II. No worries, I have played all games and own them all.  Ever since I have been a very big fan. My favorite characters are all on in a very long list, but Ventus is my top choice.  I hope all the information will serve the viewers/readers well and I do get excited when a post/comment is up, so go on and do it! Haha, well enough about me, just click my name if more information is wanted. ;) 

So enjoy, friends!


2 comments: